"product innovation project" - what exactly does it mean?
… an authentic experience!
- Tasks given directly from the industry
- Interdisciplinary teams of students
- A budget of 7,500 € for the realisation of your ideas
- Cooperation of 4 universities
Result of the project
- Product concept with businessplan
- Working prototype
Organization provided by:
- Institute of Industrial Management and Innovation Research in collaboration with other institutes of the Graz University of Technology
- University of Graz
- Aalto University (Helsinki)
- The "product innovation project" provides the ideal framework for the collaboration of students from different disciplines and cultures. The team has a fixed budget of 8.500 € funded by sponsors from the industry to produce a working prototype.
- Language: english
- Commitment to one full academic year (October – May)
- General Know-How in respective areas listed. E.g. technical engineers, architects, economists, ..
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work in teams, professional manner, solid time management skills
When attending the program, students take not only theoretical and practical knowledge with them, they also posses ties to the respective industry. In addition, participants gain experience in product development, project planning and development and the ability to work efficiently in a team. Finally, students build the selfconfidence of successfully acommplishing a set target.
All of these qualities can be applied to the students CV when furthering their academic and/or professional futures.